Gullwing Box Design
Note the sliding tool tray, convenient side organizers and tool holders. The unique UWS twin foam Injected lids*give super-strength to a normally flexible lid. The solid UWS foamed lid* will help keep locks adjusted properly so as to provide dependable security for the box contents.
This lower-profile style box allows for a more spacious view out of the rear window, thus providing the driver better rearward vision for safe maneuvering in traffic or checking the load. This new Gull Wing design has also virtually eliminated leaks commonly found in competitors Gull Wing Style boxes.
Crossover Series in Aluminum
Our most popular toolbox provides strength and security in a style to fit your needs.
- Patented Fully Foamed Lid creates a rigid wall between outer aluminum layers to help prevent bending or warping
- Stainless Steel Lock Handles provide strength, security and rust-free product life available in two unique designs:
- Secure Lock Twist Handle provide oversized ring handle for easy full hand opening
- Paddle Lock Lift Handle provides paddle design which lifts for easy finger opening
- Connecting Rod Enclosure helps prevent box contents from bending or jamming the locking system
- Aluminum One-Piece Tub and Lid is designed to support heavy loads, absorb tool drops and prevent leakage – available in two finishes – Bright Aluminum Diamond Tread or Black Powder Coated Aluminum Diamond Tread
- Self-Closing Struts Self-Closing Struts automatically close the lid, with slight manual pull, securing the box when hands are full
- MicroSeal Stripping helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- 2 Built-in Tool Trays and Screwdriver Holders add extra strength and rigidity to the box also makes tools immediately accessible
- Lid Opens 90 Degree for easy loading and unloading of tools and equipment
- 3-Compartment Sliding Tray or convenient small item storage and retrieval
- One Year Warranty